Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Purpose

Ok, so trying to write an entry about every single adventure I had grew to be too time consuming and I burned out quickly. So in an attempt to resurrect this blog I will set an easier goal, only 1 EVE post a week(minimum). In addition to that, I am going to follow a friend's example and write about some of my projects that I'm working on. I will be using different tags to allow for searching for specific entires)

The first project I'm going to write about is already under way so I will make several posts now in order to get caught up. I will also be making posts about some software that I am writing and will be writing, and anything else I decide to take up working on.


Hopefully this "re-launch" will gain a bit better air than the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment