Monday, March 21, 2011

Podcast Review - Week of Mar. 13-19

As I was away on vacation this week and got almost no time to listen to podcasts, I will not be making a post this week. It also turns out that there were several episodes that my computer managed to miss from the previous week that I also did not get a chance to comment on. So, since I will not be commenting on them I will at least link them here.

Week of Mar. 6-12

@Pod Goo 6

@Fly Reckless 53

@Notalotofnews Newshour 40

These are in addition to the ones I did get a chance to blog about on last week. Now for this week:

Week of 13-19
@Broadcasts from the Ninveah 38

@Cap Stable 6

@Eve Commune 19

@Notalotofnews Newshour 41
The also had a public service announcement

@Starfleet Comms 6


Thank you all for reading and I'll be back on track for the week of the 20th-26th

No comments:

Post a Comment