Friday, February 18, 2011

Alright, Let's Give This Another Go

Hello. It's been awhile. A lot of things have happened since I last posted. I've moved into a wormhole, got an alt and trained her for the orca and scanning and lvl 5 Command Center Upgrades and Interplanetary Consolidation. Yea, been a while.

I have a new plan to try and stick with posting this time, and here it is.

1. I had an idea for a new serial post (weekly) that will include the input I always have while listening to podcasts. Since they have had such a large effect on my EvE career, I thought that would be appropriate.

2. I bought me a little pocket notebook where I can jot down notes at anytime instead of having to wait until I was at a computer. It also has the added side effect that it lets me wait until it is convenient to post instead of having to take a large amount of time to sit down and write a full post while I'm thinking about it.

3. Prayer, I want to be a part of this wonderful community that is EvE Online. So I'm going to pray that I can stick with doing this thing that I enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got a Moleskin. The only notebooks that count :)

    Subscribed, so I can harass you if you don't update.

    ReplyDelete