Friday, July 9, 2010

Time Flies

Wow, I thought I had been doing good with at least one post a week. I have been working on the blog every day this week, I just haven't finished my new adventure post and I have mostly been working on my Eve Definitions post. It doesn't look like much but I've had a pretty busy week. I've had the house to myself and I've been having trouble keeping up with my first taste of "home ownership". I cant believe it has already been 8 days since my last post. I have also been posting on some fellow bloggers' posts and been trying to make some new friends ingame. It feels like I've been blogging every day but apparently I haven't.

Time flying aside, there is good news. I am off to a good start on my new post, and I've been scouring around for other posts to give me an idea of what I want to talk about because apparently my in character stuff takes me too long to write.

Live long and die laughing,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment